HSE & Quality Assurance
SABA maintains Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) as a core value and provides support on HSE matters as they relate to our business activities. The long-term business success of SABA depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement and community goodwill.
Helping to define, establish and incorporate HSE responsibility and accountability through every level creates value for our customers. Our vision is to create an incident-free environment and to conduct business with no adverse environmental impact. By integrating HSE into all of our business activities, SABA demonstrates freight industry leadership in HSE performance.
SABA is committed to:
• Protect the health and safety of our people at all times and in all circumstances
• Comply with all applicable HSE laws, regulations as well as clients HSE practices and procedures
• Eliminate accidents and near misses
• Monitor, evaluate and continually improve our HSE performance through the definition of operational standards, training, assessments and audits
• Minimize our impact on the Environment through pollution prevention and control of emissions, the efficient use of natural resources and the reduction and recycling of waste
• Educate our employees, customers, contractors, and business partners on the safe and environmentally responsible use of our services and products, and how their actions can influence HSE performance
• Communicate openly with interested parties about our HSE policy, programs and performance